Sunday, June 15, 2008

8 Pounds 8 Oz, 21 1/4 inches




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby was so much fun yesterday, she loved seeing a helochopter {she said it much cuter than i spelled it} anyway it took off 2 time while we waited for Carson to come, each time it took of she would pound the window seal and say "Helochopter come back, come back" and then would pull this mad face when it didn't listen.

I am so grateful to live so close, I wouldn't be very good at waiting for a phone call, I loved being at the Hospital when each grandchild was born.

I am also very grateful for healthy happy grandkids!!

thank you so much for letting me be a part if this with you, I love spending time with Abby and the Whiting Girls, and we are going to have a great time with Carson too. He will however from time to time probably have to listen to "Fancy Nancy" being read to the girlies but in turn they will also have to play with trucks and cars. we will have tons of fun at Gaga and Papa's house!!!

I love you very much, you are truly in all that you do tring your best to be good parents and doing a pretty great job of it, keep up the hard work...your kids get the pay off!

love
Gaga

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Erinn and Brian. What a slugger! I'm so happy that he is here. Let me know if you need any clothes. I have a ton!!!!!

Meghan said...

Congrats you guys!! He's darling! Grandma told me to check the blog today because pics were up. Hopefully we'll be able to meet the little man in person at the July thing Grandma has going on. ;)

BECCA said...

oh what a handsome little guy. Congratulations!!

Rasmussen Family said...

Congrats!! He is so cute, almost as cute as his mommy!! I can't wait to see him. I can't believe that you have 2 kids already, I've got to get busy!

Huber Family said...

Congratulations! Enjoy it while it lasts! They grow so fast!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! Hope all is going well for you guys!