Well, I finally decided today instead of focusing all my energy on figuring out how to get this kid OUT of me, I'd focus my attention on the child I already have, and have been neglecting for the past few days!
So far today we have played dress up, we got ready for the day (before 11--what an accomplishment!!!) We played outside, visited with the R.S. presidency, and made a very beautiful crown for Abby (which, btw she will NOT take off!) Here are some pictures:
Dress Up Time:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Making of a Princess:
.jpg)
.jpg)
And Walla...Princess Abby:
7 comments:
You are such a good mom!
Ren it sounds like you need some ash-dog time. Maybe we should get together! You know I'm secretly hoping that your little man doesn't get here until my birthday.
Lish- Thanks! That's a HUGE complement coming from "Super Mom" herself! :)
Ash- I really do need some Ash-dog time! I would love to get together soon!! Call me! And QUIT HOPING HE COMES ON YOUR B-DAY!! ;)
Oh my goodness Abby is adorable!! How are things going?? Abbi told me you and Melinda had a blog. I was blog stalking and found you.
Oh, you poor thing!! The last few weeks are the worst...or the last 20, but whatever. :) Good luck on the impending delivery. I take it you won't be to the family reunion on the 5th?! ;)
I know exactly how you feel! The last month is the worst! I am so glad that mine decided to come three weeks early! Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I got an email from your mom this afternoon. You can tell she is a proud grandma. Love the name Carson. You probably won't get this for awhile :) Youa re going to be very busy.
Post a Comment