Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bubble Time

So on Monday I had the day off work and decided Abby and I needed to have a little fun. We went to Walmart and got some fun outdoor toys. She loves bubbles and always wants to do them, but they are so MESSY!! Well, one thing I bought was this cool bubble gun. Abby figured out how to do it within minutes, and quickly went through 2 containers of bubbles! Here are some pics:

Eating licorish--gotta have a snack!! ;)
Can't get the licorish in fast enough!
The little cheese head sitting on the porch feeding her dolly licorish. She is saying "cheese" here.

Now for some bubbles
...this is a typical sequence of events with our darling little 2 year old!
Happy as a lark...
Trying to get mommy with the bubbles, and still happy...

OH, NO!!! Life is so tough the bubbles stopped working for a few seconds! Don't you just LOVE tantrums?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Haha! Dont' you just love the mood swings in girls?? I swear boys are NOT like that!! :)

Alisha said...

BUBBLES are always a big hit here. Hailey has that same shirt...cute!