Blog Tag Rules:Answer these 15 questions on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people by leaving their names at the end of the post.
3 Joys:
1. Brian-My rock! He holds me together when I feel like I can't handle any more. Thanks for always being there babe!! I love you!!
2. Abby-Although at times I'd like to lock her in a closet for a few hours she is tons of fun and I love being her mom!
3. Carson-What can I say...the little guy is ADORABLE (even at 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am...) I can't get enough of him!
3 fears:
1. Not being a good enough mom.
2. My children being hurt, and not being able to help them.
3. Lightening and thunder (I know kinda silly.)
3 goals:
1. Writing in my journal more than once a year!
2. Achieving the next level interpreter certification before my current one lapses.
3. Potty training Abby.
3 obsessions:
1. Blogging ;)
2. My husband...6 weeks is a freaking long time!! ;) (sorry in-laws)
3. Sleep! I think about it all the time. In fact I may just go take a nap now! :)
3 random facts:
1. I have never been East of Vernal, UT (I lead a sad life. :) )
2. My left pinkie finger does not straighten all the way.
3. One of my all-time favorite movies is Chitti Chitti Bang Bang
Let's see... I tag.....
Melinda, Ashlee, Alisha, Mical, and Meghan
7 years ago
2 comments:
in-laws hell, what about the parents??? oh ya no s-x no grandkids, ok go ahead, but not yet, 4 more wks, or 3wks 28days:) would you like me to tend the kids, for your anniversary...
love ya
I will get on this right away!
My kids LOVE Chitti Chitti Bang Bang!! I don't think I had ever seen it until I watched it with them.
Post a Comment