#1. First off...vinyl lettering. I love it! Such an inexpensive way to decorate and personalize your home! Here are a few of mine in my house:
Master bedroom, above bed
Master bedroom, near light switch.
In guest/kids bathroom
Front room above window.
Laundry room above washer/dryer.
#2. My second favorite thing are these cloth diapers. I didn't use them on Abby (my oldest), but I found them and decided to give them a try with Carson. He has been in them since he was newborn, and he is now almost 6 months. I think they'll fit him for a few more months too!! I love to save money (although, the initial cost isn't cheep) AND do a little bit to help our world!

And they're really cute too!!
#3. My third favorite thing is my silhouettes that I did of my kids (yeah, got the idea off of TDC blog!! I'm telling ya...it's the BEST!!)
#4. My fourth favorite thing are these hand-painted growth charts that I made for the kids. Cute huh?!
#5. My fifth favorite thing...which really should have been #1...is CEREAL!! I love the stuff! If I could I'd have it for all 3 meals everyday (some days I actually do... :) ) Right now I'm really hooked on Frosted Flakes! Come on, say it with me... They're GRRRRRREAT!!!!!
7 comments:
SO WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT??? I SURE DO HAVE A CUTE GRANDSON!! I HAD NEVER SEEN YOUR LAUNDY SIGN, IS THAT HOW WE CAME ABOUT HAVING SUCH A CUTE GRANDSON????
LOVE YOU TONS, EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER CALLED BACK:(
VESSEL
Ren- okay I love your music so much that I started playing it for my 1st graders. SO, because i'm so obsessed, I decided to make my own. But I was wondering how I get my playlist to my blog. Can you help me? We need to get together to sing a little Celine Christmas, what do you say? lov ya ren!!!!
cereal should truly have been #1 your so right about that, but it is because if you didn't like what i was making for dinner (or you had already tasted it @ Mary Wards)you wouldn't eat, well i didn't believe in sending you away hungry so cereal was that best option, you get that from your dad... how ever it was my turn to cook dinner last night... guess what we had :)yep cereal, so i guess it kinda runs in the family, we will have to check with Shauna to see if she ever does that.
love you, kiss the kids for me
mom
Dog...Hey girl! I'm so glad you like my music! I LOVE IT!! And so does Abby she laughs everytime the Chipmonk song comes on! :)
So posting a playlist is SO easy. Just go to the playlist websit, make your playlist, when your finished up at the top of the page there is a tab that says "publish my playlist" click on that. It will give you A-F for choices of where you want to post it (ie. Facebook, Myspace...) Click on F. A code will pop up, copy that. Now on your blog go to customize. Add a gadget, then find the HTML gadget and click it. Past your copied code into the text box. Leave the title box empty unless you want to have a title for your playlist. The click save. That box will close and you MUST save it on the customize page too!! And that's all it takes!! :) Good luck. Let me know if it works!
We totally need to get together and do a little Celine Christmas. Brian doesn't feel it with me. He doesn't even LIKE Celine...I know he's NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously let me know when your off over the holidays and we'll play!!!
I love it all!! I am obsessed with the vinyl lettering too! I and I love what you did with the profiles of your kids...it looks professional! Sorry it took me so long to get to you to comment...but guess what??? You WON the giveaway!!!! FUN! Can you e-mail me you address and I'll get it out to you on Monday?
Oh, and I'm a total cereal freak too. I can eat it for any meal. :)
I had to laugh about cereal. I remember us eating it all the time senior year. Ahhhh....that year. It makes you cry, laugh , and cringe all at the same time!
Post a Comment