.jpg)
That's right! Carson is 6 months old. I can't even believe it; time has gone so fast! Well, we had his Well Check on Thursday last week and he is doing GREAT! He is in the 56% for head circumference, 89% for weight, and would you guess the 98% for height? He is SUCH a tall boy; I guess I really shouldn't be that surprised. Cars is learning so quickly too. He is an expert at rolling over and playing on his tummy. He has just started to get up on his knees a little too!! And just this past week he started to sit up by himself!! Some of his favorite things are: baby yogurt (we can't get that stuff in him fast enough!), Abby (he lights up anytime he sees her...it's really cute!), and of course slobbering on EVERYTHING (Brian and I are amazed that that kid stays hydrated!)
6 comments:
I have to wonder how big our son will be. I'm glad to know someone else who has had long babies! I see that Carson was 21 1/4 in at birth, and my Kiernan was 22 1/2, so I'm curious to see if he'll be tall like your kids. That's what we get for tallish husbands eh?
and of course, we're tall for girls too :)
Ahhhh! What a cutie! Six months...it has flown by huh?! Allie turns six months on Saturday. Baby yogurt huh?! Sounds like a sweet tooth in the making ;o)
How cute! Love the pic! :-)
I can't believe he is that old already. What day was he born? I can't remember. N-e-way, that picture of him is precious. Miss you tons!
Hey Erin! What cute kids! Halle is 7 1/2 months and I am blown away at how your little man is already sitting and has teeth coming in! She seems nowhere near either one of those! Hope ya'll had a great Xmas and have a great New Years!
Post a Comment