Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun

So this year for Christmas we went up to my mom and dad's house in Heber and stayed the night. It was a lot of fun. My sister and her family were there as well. We went up Christmas Eve day and did a bunch of fun little things... (sorry for the overload on pictures.)

we decorated the tree:


we made cookies for Santa:



we went to the Coleman(my mom's side of the family) Christmas party:



...and did the nativity:



we opened p.j.s:

All the kiddos in their new p.j.s


we ate popcorn and watched a movie:


Then went to bed.


The next morning the FUN really began...











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got Reid one of those balls that Carson has, in the last picture, last year for Christmas. It was hilarious! He was scared of it at first when it would wiggle. Kids are funny. How does Carson like it?

Anonymous said...

i wish we would have taken a picture of all the kids asleep, the girls were so cute in our room and carson and reagen in there own beds would have been fun to see. thank you so much for all of the pictures, they are so cute. and thank you for the special christmas!!
Gaga

Alisha said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe how big your sisters kids are! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast :) shoulda stopped by while I was in heber!

Shawna said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I totally slacked this year on picks, I swear I had no motivation or energy for anything even though I LOVE Christmas! How sad.. I can't get over how much Shauna's girls look like you and her!

Shawna said...

Just FYI, I was saying "How sad" about me having no motivation or energy for Christmas. Just to clarify. lol.. :-)