Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Frosty the Snowman and Teething

Yesterday while Carson was sleeping Abby and I headed out to shovel. Some wonderful neighbors came and helped and we had it done in no time at all! Abby wasn't quite done playing outside and so we decided to build a snowman; the snow yesterday was PERFECT. While we were building Abby kept calling him Frosty and telling me that when we put the hat on him that he would talk to her. :) How I love kids! Well, we built him all up and put his buttons, eyes, nose, mouth and even him pipe on. Then I had Abby put his hat on him. She stood there for a minute (I assume waiting for something to happen.) When nothing did she turned to me and told me that our hat wasn't magic. I love how quick she is. She understands so much!!

Here is a picture of Abby and our Frosty.


In other news...Carson is getting his first teeth. Poor guy! I guess the song is right all we want for Christmas are his two front (bottom) teeth so he'll start being the happy mellow baby again!

This is the new face he has started to pull. I think sucking in his bottom lip must help with the pain. I just melt every time I see this face though. :)

5 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Ren I just love you!! You never cease to make me laugh!! Merry Christmas to you too.

Shawna said...

How cute! I love his little face! Looks like you and Abby had fun building the snowman! I wish William would wear gloves so we could play in the snow more. He is scared of gloves, I have no idea why. ?? Merry Christmas to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Erinn, your kids are too cute. That picture makes Carson look way too old though. Reid and I have been itching to go outside and build a snowman but it has been snowing WAY too much. Maybe we'll get out there in Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to you! Oh, I did get your message and YES, we do need to get together. Michel Knight wants to get together with a few of us too. I go back to school on the 7th. So we have a couple days. :) I'll call you after the craziness of Christmas if over. Love your guts!

Burlene said...

I can't believe how cute your little man is! I can't wait to have a little man in our family...sometime I hope. I didn't think I'd be ready but babies are so awesome we could have one sometime and I would be ok. Ha ha shhh don't tell Micah I said that.

Jewelle said...

How funny! Allie pulled the same face for about a week before her tooth popped through. Probably about the same time as Carson's!