Hot chocolate
Bath salts
Christmas kitchen towels
Pine scented BBW home spray
Christmas scrapbook paper
Holiday scrapbook items
Popcorn
Dollar bin stuff from Target
Santa matches
Pine cones you can glitter to your heart's content
Santa sign
Fun and easy recipes for entertaining
Reindeer food for the kiddies to sprinkle on the lawn
4 comments:
I am totally jealous. I love that Blog! Congrats!
good for you, when you get these things, maybe we could get gift ideas for next years neighbor gifts...congratulations!!!!!
love you
mom
Hey there girl!! I found the pine spray and reindeer food SERIOUSLY the NIGHT I mailed this to you!! I soooo knew that was going to happen. I threw an ornament in there because I couldn't find them, but I will do my best to get these two items out to you this week. Take care and I hope you like it all! It should get there by the end of this week.
Congrats on your win! :-) I haven't taken William to see Santa yet. I'm not sure if he would like him or be scared of him. I think he'd be scared, but we could try! :-) It'd be nice to get a pic with him and Santa. We had 'Santa' here at my work tonight taking pics with our patients. It was cute. Just let me know about next week. I don't have any plans set in stone, although I do really need to try and sew my nephews batman quilt before christmas! :-)
Post a Comment