Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!!!



I have NEVER been this excited for snow before! I was really beginning to worry that we weren't going to get any this year. Abby was just as happy to see the snow this weekend as I was. On Saturday she and Brian went and exchanged her boots (we got the wrong size) and he bought her her own shovel! When they got home they spent about and hour outside. She loves going out and helping daddy! On Sunday, after church, they headed out again to shovel. Last year Brian made her a "snow chair" and she hasn't stopped asking for it since it melted, so they started a pile just off the driveway where her "snow chair" will be this year! I sense a tradition in the making. :)

6 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Hey we call our boy Bubba too!! :) Your kids are too cute. Did you get your package? Also, I never answered you about the candy swirl...I did three coats of red on that one. That was over a base of white. It really didn't take as long as I thought to do the red, it dries so fast!

Meghan said...

Hey, so... trying to send you a Christmas card and it came back to me. I must have the address wrong! Email me, K? meghan37 at hotmail dot com

Shawna said...

I'm glad Abby's enjoying the snow! William went out and played for a little bit on Sunday, but he refused to put gloves on, so we came back in after 10 minutes! He's afraid of the gloves because he's never worn them before I guess. ??
Anyways.. I'm not sure about tomorrow (Wed.) because I really need to get that batman quilt finished for my nephew for Christmas, and I work tomorrow night. It sucks, I have been really unmotivated to make this quilt and usually I'm really excited about them and make them pretty quickly. This one I'm hand-sewing a ton of appliques onto so it's taking me forever!

Shawna said...

I am actually feeling pretty good still. It's kind of weird, so different from my pregnancy with William. I was soo sick with him. So.. we go in for our 2nd ultrasound on Christmas Eve to make sure everythings developing well and hopefully there'll be a heart beat! I went in when I thought I was 6 weeks, they did an ultrasound, and said I am probably only 5 to 5 1/2 weeks. So now I'm only 6 to 6 1/2 weeks. It seemed like I was 5 weeks forever! :-) lol.. So they wanted me to come back for a recheck to see where we are and get an EDD. But it should be around Aug. 9th -Aug 12th now.
Anyways...
It has been so crazy lately! And tonight our little civic got broken into when Billy was at work. I swear it's just one more stress after another! But it could me much worse! So.. I can't believe christmas is almost here! I would love to get together after the holidays. Depending on how busy and crazy next week is, I really want to go see Four Christmas' with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon, if it's not too crazy I was thinking Monday night next week. Let me know if you'd like to come or if it would work for you. Billy get's home around 7:30 so I usually go to a later movie. Billy saw it today with his work and said it was hilarious! :-)
Talk to you soon!

Jewelle said...

Hey this ha nothing to do with your post! Sorry! Anyway, I got your post on your facebook. this is what I know about kris. In 2002 he had gotten into trouble with the law. I think it had something to do with stealing from Louis's dad. Not sure though. At the time he had moved to Kentucky to get away from the law. That was the last time I heard from him. My guess the best people to talk to in order to find him would be Tara, Jerrmey, Louis, or Abby. The were the ones I can see him staying in touch with. I am glad you posted about Adyson. I always wondered about her, but didn't feel it my place to ask. She is a beautiful girl Erinn!

Shawna said...

Yeah whoever broke into our car stole some of our stuff. Most of the stuff was Billy's. They stole his gym bag, shoes, clothes, baseball mitts, cd's, and emptied out the middle console. I don't know for sure what was in there. It kinda makes me worried. I'm thinking there were paystubs and stuff like that in there.
An EDD is an estimated delivery date, so a due date. :-)
I will let you know about Monday and the movie. I really want to see it!