Monday, June 23, 2008

Count Down to WALL-E

For the last couple of months Brian has had Abby hooked on WALL-E (the new Pixar movie.) He has told her that when "baby brother" comes the two of them will go see it in the theater. They have been watching previews on the computer for months now! And even in the hospital Brian said they were in the elevator and Abby started to do quotes from some of the previews! Well, today we decided to make a count down chain to WALL-E. It only has 5 links (because it opens this Friday,) but Abby is VERY proud of it and can't wait for daddy to get home tonight so they can take a link off together! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A count down to Wall-E is a great idea. I am super excited to see it too! I mean, Reid is super excited to see it. Now that I have a kid, I have more of an excuse to see movies like Wall-E. I have been excited to see it since I saw the preview last year!!! I think we are going to go, I mean take Reid to see it, on opening day. I'm glad other people are as excited to see it as I am...Reid is. :)

Anonymous said...

Only ONE MORE DAY!!! Yeah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so were finally at "Wall-E" day, what time is the movie, i picture Brian taking her mid day and it being nap time, then Brian holding a sleeping Abby all curled up in his lap while "BRIAN" along with all the other children enjoy the movie... but good luck with this, i know Abby has been soooo excited to do this with daddy!!!
love you all
Gaga